Post with 2 notes
“Silence is the language of god all else is poor translation.”
My latest book I’ve started. I will add excerpts from the book which I’m sure has lots of good things to share.
June 9th. What a fitting date. This is beginning of the end. But I look ahead with my faith in the power that has lead me this far. I will always be thankful for being touched by her spirit
Okay seriously what’s your excuse again? I’m waiting
Here are some of my favorite pre workout and post workout snacks.
- sliceof whole wheat bread with one tbsp of natural peanut butter and half a sliced banana
- sliced apple with one tbsp of natural peanut butter
- small fruit salad with a dozen almonds
- Luna bars (various flavors, but chocolate smore is my all time favorite!)
- sliced turkey meat
- chocolate protein shake (I keep a container of whey protein powder in my locker at the gym, so I usually just add water to it, but if I’m at home I can get creative)
- low fat or fat free greek yogurt
- cottage cheese with cut up strawberries
- veggies + hummus (usually combined with a little turkey meat on the side for extra protein)
YUM YUM YUM.
Diet is just as important as exercise #trainsmart
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
#BruceLee #Quote #life
Page 1 of 11